Saturday, June 26, 2010

So , here's the thing...

So , here's the thing...

I know that my problem is no greater then other people's problem,and I'm aware that it is part of life. But, it still pains me inside. Just like any problem would pain any random person in this world.

I won't post detailed version of what may be the problem, but that problem has pained my family. But there is no other way than chin up and stand up straight . It is heartbreaking that I couldn't be of any help for my parents right now. And every time my mother called, I felt powerless. I am an Island away, and all I can see is my parents in this condition that they're not supposed to be in.
I pray to dear God,.. Guide us.. it's all I can ask of right now. Because what we want may not be what we need. And sometimes , we're oblivious with what we need. All I want is to see my parents in a state of contentment.

I booked a ticket for August, everybody is assuming that it is because of this concert in Jakarta, and everyone who knows me knows, that music concerts is one of my fetish. But, you know, it may started that way, but now, weather I see the concert or not that would not be a significant thing. I'm just hoping that by then the house is sold, and it wil be an all together happy occasion. We will get by.

( and I would be able to see him , I would like him to be the one who visited me first, because I'm a dork who fantasies about the knight with shining armour who's going to save me,  but  yeah well, for practicality sake..)

No comments: