Friday, June 25, 2010

So, here we go

It has been awhile since the last time I write on a blog. 

So many things had happened, as what life should be. Ups and downs, lows and highs. There's nothing that I write that is any different from anyone's life story. Except, that this is my life story.


" Life is nothing but the occasional burst of laughter raising above the interminable wail of grief"

I hate to use this to define life, but sometimes, it felt ... like, yes. it is. Oh those laughter, so precious, those moments you can't remake, what I know right now, is that, Life is.....( please fill up the blanks with anything you want)

So, here I am, being an adult. 
Decision making seems more instantly connected to the future. It's not going to be 5 more years from now, not 2 years from now, but RIGHT NOW..., this is it. That's your wave, ride it. 
All based on assumption. I assume that if I make this decision then the impact will be...

So, here I go again, trying to write for my survival...

Bare with me.. 

No comments: