Saturday, June 26, 2010

JUDGE

A social retard, I am, scientifically can’t withstand new environment. But I hot stamped Courage, Perseverance and Humility on my forehead, to make me move forward, one day at a time. Slowly, absorbing, I don’t want to be loud and entertaining. That’s some one else’s job.

Being human, a friend of mine likes to boast how he has the sense to tell people’s personality and read them clear. But, I guess there’s a difference between reading people and judging them. People has layers of personality, multifaceted behavior , even the ones who looks like they are straightforward and no nonsense type of person. So, whose to say that this person is this and that? He ends up judging people the minute he assume that he knows what type of person this particular man he just met for the first time.

And that for me, is offensive. Call me naive, but I believe in the light people possessed in side of them. There is always room to grow and improve, though it is true, that every person has a core personality that will never be changed. I have a core that will never change. I am one of a kind, just like you are.

I can’t understand why people should boast about how they can see things that other can’t see, like my friend there. He’s a good person, totally respect him as a friend. But isn’t that being arrogant? If you know such things, deep things, things of wisdom, there’s a certain kind of tone embodied in your voice and body language. modesty and humility. Bending inward. The more we know, the more we realized that we don’t no anything.-Socrates-

Ahh, but sure, who am I to say that he’s arrogant? I could be the arrogant one by complaining about a person’s vice. I am not superior nor inferior among others. I am just being human. I too get misunderstood, a lot. Being a social retard, sometimes made me felt like being wrongly treated and construed. Which made me feel comfortable not talking at all, save my energy. There’s too much bullshit going on already, and I do not want to contribute to that.

But you know what? a lot of boasting and crap talking can get you far here...

No comments: